Translator for Si Yuan classes
Since 2011 I have been translating all of Dr. Richard Tehfu Tan and Si Yuan classes live. These classes take place in German-speaking countries, Germany, Switzerland and Austria.I translate between 2-4 courses every year. Translating the classes gives me a great opportunity for further education. This enables me to continuously expand my knowledge, which also clearly benefits my patients.
These are the classes I translate:
- The AcuCore course includes, for example, the following:
- How do I make a correct acupuncture diagnosis?
- How does a logical 3-step strategy lead me to effective points?
- What is the matrix analysis?
- How do I treat local complaints and internal diseases?
The AcuAdvance course includes, for example, the following:
- How do I translate a Zange Fu diagnosis into an acupuncture diagnosis?
- Treatment of sleep disorders, allergies, hormonal disorders, etc.
- Balance with Dr. Tan’s 5 elements strategy
- Treatment based on the seasonal balance
- Tan’s Strategy of the 12 Magical Points
- Balance with Gong Fa
The Ba Zi course deals with the following topics:
- Understand a patient’s strengths and weaknesses through constitution and timing. (Use for infertility, medication, surgery, etc.)
- Improve your communication with your patients by better understanding their personality, behavior, thought patterns, fears, etc.
- Deepen your diagnosis to develop more precise acupuncture treatments or adapt your prescriptions. (Design of the environment, nutrition, herbs, etc.)
- Diagnose and help your patient resolve past emotional blocks that are responsible for or perpetuate current illnesses.
- Predicting possible developments in health, preventing or reducing the intensity of potential diseases.